A Partner in Your Oral Health
Technology advances quickly, and the team at Deck Dentistry knows that in order to provide you with the most comfortable, comprehensive and most effective care, we need to stay up to date on new technologies in the dental field. That’s why we invest heavily in purchasing new equipment, treatment techniques and providing our team members with opportunities for continuous education.
Here are some examples of the new technologies you’ll experience during your appointment at Deck Dentistry.
- We provide television screens in our treatment rooms, so you can relax and catch up on your favourite series while we treat, clean, or repair your teeth
- We use digital X-ray technology that provides clear, high-quality images while emitting less radiation than conventional X-rays, helping to catch small dental problems before they can develop into more serious issues
- We use digital scanners, eliminating the need for those yucky, messy impressions, plus they allow you to see what we see on a screen, in real-time. These scanners also allow you to see what your teeth can look like after various procedure options, helping you make an informed decision around your treatment plan
- We are trained and experienced in using laser dentistry to remove tissue and treatment of cold sores
- We provide CEREC, or Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics, a design and manufacturing system that allows computers to assist dentists in restoring ceramic materials on the tooth. CEREC treatments combine the functions of a camera, computer, and milling instrument into one machine, allowing the dentist to perform tooth restorations right in the dental office, in a single treatment
- We use CBCT, or cone-beam computed tomography. This machine captures data using a cone-shaped x-ray that rotates around your head with the capacity to take 150-200 images from a variety of angles in under a minute. These x-rays are then used to create a 3D images of your mouth and teeth
If you prioritize the use of cutting-edge technology to improve the results of your dental treatment, be sure to call the team at Deck Dentistry today. We’ll schedule a time to meet with you, assess your dental healthcare needs, and explain the treatment options available for your unique situation.