Deck Dentistry Welcomes You!
At Deck Dentistry, we don’t just treat teeth, we treat people! Our dedicated team puts focus on communication, patient comfort, and education so your family receives the best patient experience possible.
At Deck Dentistry, It is important to us that we develop great relationships with our clients, so every patient can be fully involved in their dental health. We take the time to learn about your specific concerns so we can create an individualized treatment plan that meets your needs. With open communication lines, we make it a priority to talk with each patient at all appointments to go over any problems or concerns. If problems arise throughout the appointment, we provide a thorough explanation including all possible treatment options, ensuring every patient feels informed about their oral health. Questions are always welcomed!
Drs. Greg and Carolyn Deck are committed to providing excellent dental care in a comfortable and relaxed setting. We understand that our patients want to feel comfortable during their dental visits. That is why every member of our team, makes your comfort the first priority. We invite you to share your feedback with us as well as any concerns you may have about your treatment, we are here to listen and help.
Education and Technology
Technology is always changing – and remaining on the cutting edge helps us provide even better dental care to our patients. Our team takes advantage of all opportunities to continue education and update our knowledge, so we are able to deliver the most comprehensive care during visits. We are proud to feature:
- TV screens in treatment rooms where you can watch your favourite program while we provide you with dental care
- Digital X-ray technology that provides excellent images while emitting less radiation than conventional X-rays
- Oravital® treatment works by using microbiology testing. Knowing exactly which bacteria are causing a problem means more effective treatment in controlling oral infections like gum disease and halitosis.
- Sports guard clinics for custom-fitted sports guards to help protect teeth
- Electronic filling of insurance claims providing you with less paperwork and faster repayment of claims
- A Paperless Office that helps to cut down on our environmental impact. Not only are we greener, but confidential patient information is now safer and more secure
We are currently welcoming new patients and would love to hear form you! Together, we will achieve optimal dental health for you and your family. Contact us today to make your next appointment.